Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Interested in the following:

black widow top and pants -4k

bunny slippers

cropped hoodie

little green man sweat shirt - 2k

TOTAL: 6K

please let me know if we can meet up sometime today. <3 thanks!

Ieah

hi!! sadly i alr have geri's glasses but i'm interested in buying your ray on shoulder and cropped love heart hoodie if they're still available?
hi! i have both available just lmk when is best to meet up

Hi!

Interested in the following:

black widow top and pants -4k

bunny slippers

cropped hoodie

little green man sweat shirt - 2k

TOTAL: 6K

please let me know if we can meet up sometime today. <3 thanks!
hihi so i dont have anymore green man sweatshirts unfortunately :^( i have everything else though, which bunny slippers did you want?

hey! its okay <3

ill take furniture then, perhaps angel kitty for 2k and im not sure what the royal castle prop is, but I might be able to trade you 5 marvel crates for it if you're interested.

so it would be..

black widow - 4k
angel kitty - 2k
any bunny slippers
and royal castle prop - 5 crates (or name your price lol)

hi! i have both available just lmk when is best to meet up

hihi so i dont have anymore green man sweatshirts unfortunately :^( i have everything else though, which bunny slippers did you want?
hi i can meet up with you now if you're free!! see you in the courtyard!!

Gabi

Do you still have the lilac heart hoodie and the gamer top?? also possibly interested in glasses
Meant to say "Gamora Top" , Lilac cropped heart hoodie and glasses, I would also like to look at the pastel purple Mickey ears if you still have that. Thank You!!

Ieah

hey! its okay <3

ill take furniture then, perhaps angel kitty for 2k and im not sure what the royal castle prop is, but I might be able to trade you 5 marvel crates for it if you're interested.

so it would be..

black widow - 4k
angel kitty - 2k
any bunny slippers
and royal castle prop - 5 crates (or name your price lol)
i cant find my royal castle prop for some reason :^( when i do i can let you know but for now i can get these to you after hide n seek!

hi i can meet up with you now if you're free!! see you in the courtyard!!
sorry i missed you! i can meet you after hns!

Meant to say "Gamora Top" , Lilac cropped heart hoodie and glasses, I would also like to look at the pastel purple Mickey ears if you still have that. Thank You!!
sure thing! ill be available after hns thats happening in a couple minutes :^)

Gabi

i cant find my royal castle prop for some reason :^( when i do i can let you know but for now i can get these to you after hide n seek!

sorry i missed you! i can meet you after hns!

sure thing! ill be available after hns thats happening in a couple minutes :^)
Perfect! see you then![DOUBLEPOST=1531268792][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm available whenever you're ready :)

Last edited:

Chloze

clothes
- bunny slippers purple free
- disney travel t-shirt - lavender 500c
- mickey ears pastel green free
- mission space green pants 2k
- princess green (bodice, skirt, slippers) 6k
- ray on shoulder 4k
pins
- little green man 1k
- pizza planet logo 2k​
Hey Leah! :) Are these still available? Willing to pay 18k for everything, thank you so much for the Toy Story Land pin, made my day.

Ieah

@PrincessSofie @Gabi sorry i didn’t meet up with you yesterday! i will be available this afternoon to meet up :)

Hey Leah! :) Are these still available? Willing to pay 18k for everything, thank you so much for the Toy Story Land pin, made my day.
hi! ill have to check if i still have everything (since i’m super bad at updating this thread :um:) when i get a chance to hop on later, i’ll let you know! and you’re very welcome :’^) im happy to hear <3

Status
Not open for further replies.