Looking for a good book!

Need some suggestions! I never know what to get when it comes to books. I don't read much but I read the hunger games series and divergent and enjoyed them a lot :D

ShellePenn

If you go to goodreads and plug in the books you've read it will suggest books you might like.

supernovagirl

Yes!!! The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger is literally the best.

But since you listed dystopian-themed books, I really recommend 1984 by George Orwell. It's one of the only books I ever enjoyed reading while in HS.

Jasmine

The Giver series? Ever read that? Or A Wrinkle in Time? I've only read the first book, but there are a couple others in the series.

Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
I just looked this one up and it sounds amazing. Thanks. :D

PudgeTheFish

Hunger games [emoji173]️

Move Stitch Get Out The Way! Get Out The Way Stitch Get Out The Way!

Goofyono

Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan - Definitely a good series and an easy read that one can into

Harry Potter books-Obviously! No need to explain XD

The Hobbit- I read this book three times and each time was completely different to me. Eloquently written and well worth the read..

Magic or Madness Trilogy by Justine Larbalestier - fantasy children's novel that I really enjoyed and stuck with me.

The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - The author's memoir about her dysfunctional family. Kinda depressing but a moving book.

Life as we Knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer -Science fiction novel about a girl living in Northeastern Pennsylvania who experiences a cataclysmic event. Don't read this book if you don't like snow

The Alchemist

The Road

PudgeTheFish

Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan - Definitely a good series and an easy read that one can into

The Hobbit- I read this book three times and each time was completely different to me. Eloquently written and well worth the read..

Magic or Madness Trilogy by Justine Larbalestier - fantasy children's novel that I really enjoyed and stuck with me.

The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - The author's memoir about her dysfunctional family. Kinda depressing but a moving book.

Life as we Knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer -Science fiction novel about a girl living in Northeastern Pennsylvania who experiences a cataclysmic event. Don't read this book if you don't like snow

The Alchemist

The Road
Percy jackson books r life

Move Stitch Get Out The Way! Get Out The Way Stitch Get Out The Way!

The Alchemist

The Road
Thanks for the descriptions too :D

iTony

Ohana means family.
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann - Highly Recommended! (Been compared with Hunger Games in some way)
Glitch by Hannah Anastasiu - Another Dystopian Book
The Akenaten Adventure (Children of the Lamp, #1) - A Good Read I enjoyed
The Maze Runner - James Dashner - Also another Dystopian, Good Read
Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms, #1) by Brandon Mull - Another Good Read that I enjoyed