1x Pink Princess
[TRADED]
1x Witch Hat
3x ALR Catapillar Pin
2x ALR Tweedledee & Dum Pins
1x ALR Dinah Pin
1x Mermaid 3 Pin
1x Native American Child pin

I can trade the Outfits In pieces or In full depends what you need ! Trading all these items for SITS magics :] Offer as much as you feel its worth! You can PM me if you want :] This will be avaliable for trade until Saturday , thanks everybody !

How many per haunted mansion piece? And for witch hat.
I would say the hat and top goes for about 20-30k I would do that for 60-90 SITS Each. I would say the pants and shoes go about 20k and I'd do those each for 30-35 SITS. As for the witch hat I believe its about 5k I'd Do that for 15 SITS.

Klamath

wants to go to france
How many for each of these items?

Haunted Mansion Brown (pieces or set)
Alice Outfit
Blue Princess
Pink Princess

How many for haunted flips?
Haunted flips are about 10k So i'd do those for about 30-35 SITS.

---------------------------

Alice Outfit
Blue Princess
Pink Princess
I would say the hat and top goes for about 20-30k I would do that for 60-90 SITS Each. I would say the pants and shoes go about 20k and I'd do those each for 30-35 SITS. The alice outfit I'd Say is worth about 5k so I'd do 15 SITS for it. Blue princess and Pink princess are both on hold atm. But I'd say they are worth about 30k in full so about 90 SITS per princess.

Klamath

wants to go to france
How many for haunted flips?

Alice Outfit
Blue Princess
Pink Princess
I would say the hat and top goes for about 20-30k I would do that for 60-90 SITS Each. I would say the pants and shoes go about 20k and I'd do those each for 30-35 SITS. The alice outfit I'd Say is worth about 5k so I'd do 15 SITS for it. Blue princess and Pink princess are both on hold atm. But I'd say they are worth about 30k in full so about 90 SITS per princess.
I can do the trade for the Alice outfit :) probably late tonight or tomorrow.

Alice Outfit
Blue Princess
Pink Princess
I can do the trade for the Alice outfit :) probably late tonight or tomorrow.
Okay well just let me know ! I'll keep it on hold for you PM me when your ready ! Thanks love :D

Status
Not open for further replies.