MAC USERS

When I first downloaded experience it worked fine but with time it has gotten extremely slow. I could be stuck at load screens and will never load.. Every time it does this I have to delete experience and download it again.. this is the second time I've done this and my mac friends have told me they have the same problem. Can this be fixed?

Kelsey

this happens to me a lot and i usually have to delete it and download it again too :/

This happens to me every 2 weeks-ish. It sucks having to delete it cause then all the pictures taken from the program get deleted if I don't manually save them in another file. I'd like to know if there's a way to fix this as well

Pascal98

Happens to me also :( like 3 days after downloading it. Haven't had a problem after redownloading though.

kamzarro

Yep mine is soooooo slow to load the game and load rooms... I didn't even try reinstalling it, but I guess it's good to know that makes a difference.

I'm seeing it happen on Mavericks and Yosemite.

i can't do host events because i lag so hard but the rest is okayish! i tried myvmk on my moms computer and its pretty much the same so it works fine for me:)

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I have the same problem. Another thing that happens a lot to me with MyVMK Experience is sometimes my mouse gets stuck when moving the screen around on my computer. I'm not sure if you know what I mean. For instance, if you have word open on your computer but you have your browser open on top of that and you want to grab the screen of your browser and move it out of the way to see word underneath of it, that is when my mouse gets stuck and I have to quit the program and try again.

missace

The deeper you go, the weirder life gets.
Don't update to El Capitan otherwise it won't work at all but yeah before I updated I was having a lot of lag problems and it froze a lot even if I reinstalled. Sorry this is of no help.

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
For anyone with Either El Capitan or majpr issues with lag that wants help with a different solution feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll help you out with VMWare Fusion and running Windows as a VM.