Maplestory

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I have like a bunch of characters, but I use...
rnoxie
broa
lvl 115 I think xD

I used to use my shadower, but there dmg is really bad D:

I also make mmv's and edits c:

kaitrock

I play on Scania and recently I've just been trying all of the new characters but my mains are a Luminous at 105 and a dragon knight not sure the level on that one.

karkat

i recently started to play maplestory again after a 4 year break from it, iwas really confused by all the new characters
and also how spoon-fed leveling was

I have a level 155 Hero but dont play anymore cause all the new stuff is overwhelming. Plus I don't like grinding. Which is why I hate fireworks.

Ahhh... the days of Maple.. I still play sometimes. If anyone would like to add me, I have a 200 Aran on Bera. Ign is RyanWusHere. Ever since they implemented level 250, it still just doesn't feel the same as old Maple. ;)

Anthony

I used to play this game RELIGIOUSLY. My highest level ironically is a Luminous which I got to like 105 in three days, compared to my original character from around 2006 who is only a 94.

I used to play, and then the game changed focus from collaborative play (Party Quests) to gimmicks I really don't care for.

Honestly, if they reintroduced Ludi PQ etc. to their original states, I'd consider it, and that's about all that could bring me back at this point.