Mickey Ball Cap Host Prize - once again only evenings or late night for this prize

cruise

Not to beat a dead horse but again, another prize that everyone would like to own is only available to get/try to get during evening and very late night host events. I know with the time difference for some it is actually during the day, but there is not a single event during the week that this prize is available during the morning or midday.

Again, I understand it is in part due to the availability of the hosts, but if we could possible extend this a bit so that some morning/day (east coast time) events could be added it would be greatly appreciated.

At this point I have no expectations of owning this hat because I am not an evening/middle of the night player.

Just thought I would throw my two cents in.

If you even win at all. I stayed up to one thirty am last night with no win. There hasn't been enough events for the cap I have played in most of them but can't win it.

I agree, though mostly this is my average time and doesn't affect me, they should have hired hosts in a time slot they desperately need. Like, I applied for host and if I needed to get up a little early, I would. Maybe about 12 eastern that way more could get a chance, or earlier. Maybe i'll get my chance next time around lol

Agreed. As a non-USA resident these evening/late nights are the middle of the night for me. No way am I playing at 4am. To be honest this is starting to make me feel that this game isn't worth playing anymore, with less players around more things are getting unattainable (less people to trade since I can't get them myself).