*Mik's Magical Sale!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mikaylart very interested in Princess Black Slippers if you still have them!
Hi, yes I have them! However, lately I’ve seen the value at around 2k so that’s what I’m looking for!

i'm interested in the light blue cardigan, blue headband and pink button up please :D

i'm interested in the light blue cardigan, blue headband and pink button up please :D
Okay that’s 7k total. I can jump on mobile now and head to flc if that works for you!

That's totally fine with me! When and where can you meet?
I was out of town for the 4th, but now I can be more available especially in the mornings and afternoons. Just let me know when you'll be on and I can try to meet you in flc!

Hey there can I get HM Graveyard Tree x2 and the Ghost Cylde <3
I'm on vacation right now but around the 16th we can meet! ☺ I'm pretty sure those things are still available but I'll have to make sure when I get back[DOUBLEPOST=1568067130][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you still happen to have this? lol
I'm pretty sure I do! If you want it, we can meet when I get back from vacation on the 16th ☺

I'm on vacation right now but around the 16th we can meet! ☺ I'm pretty sure those things are still available but I'll have to make sure when I get back[DOUBLEPOST=1568067130][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm pretty sure I do! If you want it, we can meet when I get back from vacation on the 16th ☺
No worries! :) I hope you have a great vacation!

No worries! :) I hope you have a great vacation!
Thanks so much! I have the items- let me know when you'll be available to meet, or we can use giftboxing if you'd rather do that :)

I'll take all the Sea Salt Trio Pins, Tsum Tsum Dinah & Dormouse, Elizabeth Swan Boots, and would you take 12k for black mansion? @mikaylart
Sounds good, and yes! I could even go down to 10k for the outfit which makes it 19k for everything. :) Let me know when you'll be available to meet!

I am online in potc lobby right now! <3
Oh sorry I missed you! I can jump on for the next little while if you can

Hm for white princess?
Just looking for offers :) I think the whole outfit is worth around 15k, but unfortunately I don't have the slippers anymore. So for the top and bottom I could do maybe 10k?

Status
Not open for further replies.