Closed

4 & 1/2 Hours and still stuck on Fireworks...Needless to say im about to completely give up :surrender:

update: im stress eating bread sticks and giving up for the night...

Last edited:

Fix

Coolest Member
I agree - it took me forever to finish the quest. I think it makes the prize even that more exclusive which is kind of cool for those who have managed to get it, yet unfair to those who have been spending hours trying to finish.

Here are a few tips that helped me get through fireworks!

•use a mouse if possible!
•for the first few levels, focus on getting as close to “flawless” as possible. this means waiting til the last possible moment to hit the firework.
•when the levels become more complicated, really pay attention to the combos they introduce at the beginning of the level. It doesn’t matter too much if you miss other fireworks or don’t get flawless, but these combos are a great way to rack up points quickly.
•personally I like playing with the music because it helps with memory and timing. I think the firework order and placement is always the same, so after a few play-throughs you know where to anticipate the fireworks.
•you are going to miss fireworks especially at the end. don’t beat yourself up about it! it’s not an easy mini game and you’re not alone.
•remember to take breaks (:

Good luck!

Here are a few tips that helped me get through fireworks!

•use a mouse if possible!
•for the first few levels, focus on getting as close to “flawless” as possible. this means waiting til the last possible moment to hit the firework.
•when the levels become more complicated, really pay attention to the combos they introduce at the beginning of the level. It doesn’t matter too much if you miss other fireworks or don’t get flawless, but these combos are a great way to rack up points quickly.
•personally I like playing with the music because it helps with memory and timing. I think the firework order and placement is always the same, so after a few play-throughs you know where to anticipate the fireworks.
•you are going to miss fireworks especially at the end. don’t beat yourself up about it! it’s not an easy mini game and you’re not alone.
•remember to take breaks (:

Good luck!
This was a lot of help thank you

So when I was having trouble getting past even 1300 points last night on fireworks, I mentioned it in FLC and someone told me something that really helped. Use your number keys to change fireworks. As in, 1=blue swirl, 2=yellow flower, and so on. I went back to try it and got past the 2300 point mark my first try!!!

@GoofyMo It's easier to not get stuck if you use your arrow keys to move (I know it happens a lot with a mouse). Also make sure you turn off sticky keys beforehand. Playing 3 rounds is definitely the only way to get 80 ghosts per person. Also "vacuuming" the coffins make a bunch of ghosts pop out at once (of both colors so be careful) but it has to be done facing the front of the coffin.

I'm glad someone finally brought up this issue. I get so frustrated with Fireworks. I've quit at least two quests because I just can't reach the score. I can't even get 1000! It's so annoying and I wish I could complete these quests. And I know I would fail at a HM one too, because I absolutely stink at it.:surrender: