My account was hacked

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Some one went on my account just over an hour ago. That was not me and deleted some friends off my list. I went on to confirm this. This is very upsetting. I have checked with the only 2 people that would know my password. One has not been able to get on since December due to a mac issue and the other is a player that saw me on.

So I am posting this to say if they caused any problems that was not me. It seems they have been on more than once on this account this last week. I was on on January the 15 to give away all my door to a player. That is all I did. I did not stay on to take stalk of any of my items. Those are pixels who I am and try to be is much more important to me.

I would like to know how this could have happened. I am extremely upset to see this happen. I would like the staff of Myvmk to find out whose IP it is. As they will be able to tell that the one early tonight was not me. As I logged on later to check if that was the case.

I think the whole community will feel better that whoever is not hacking players accounts is gone

Thank you @Amy

PS I have named no names, accused no one. Just stating the facts.

PPS I was just told I am in Frontierehub that is not me. I logged on to stop a trade. I did not see the person

Last edited by a moderator:

Littlebelle

Ok password is changed. They admitted they stole stuff from me. And now vanished screen shots were taken of them admitting it. I really would like this dealt with. Players reported this to staff in game while it was happening. So hopefully they can get my stuff back and ban those who did this.

Tay

are you in game/have u sent a cfh? i feel like it would be easier prob in game rather than the forums to get it fixed. thats scary im glad u caught it!!

Littlebelle

I am not in game. I am not playing Myvmk however I do gift my items away. The CF was send by players that actually saw it happen. The biggest reason I wrote this was to let others know I was not on and if I said something mean it was not me. The trading part just came up as I wrote the first message. I did not know they were back on.

Littlebelle

Well I can say honestly it was not either of those 2 players. Since that player is helping me and told me it was happening. The other is Princessmadiro and she can have my stuff any day I told her she could have anything she wants. She has not been on since December so that means someone else hacked it somehow.

Littlebelle

Thanks Jim :) Hugs <3 Thank you Fargo for showing me how to change my password.[DOUBLEPOST=1453425750][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to thank the Myvmk staff who took this issue seriously and and recovered my items and reset my password. Thank you for your promptness on this issue.

Last edited:

Amy

Head Administrator
We have added something about account security onto the newsletter, as this isn't the only time this has happened recently.

EDIT: Your items should also have been returned, not by me though I was sleeping

Last edited: