MyVMK Forums Sports Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey batter, batter swing!!

Don on your tennis shoes and put on your football helmet, as it's time for a myVMK forum sports event! You enjoyed the Valentine's post event so we have created another posting based one for you all to partake in. This will be running all month long alongside our Easter event, and also our Saint Patrick's Day planned posting event- there's loads to get involved in!
For this post based event all you have to do is post a memory of a sporting achievement, or perhaps even a photograph of you from that achievement. If sports is not your thing however don't despair you can still win the medal by posting what sportsperson has inspired you.

For posting either a sporting memory, or your inspiration sportsperson between March 1st until March 31st , you will receive the "2016 Mickey Mouse Baseball" medal!

Happy Posting!
-Mabel Pines​

Last edited:
One sporting achievement I'm proud of is being selected by my school's volleyball team and basketball team to join one of them because of my height. I chose volleyball. :)

My favorite sports memory was when I played soccer and I scored the winning goal by stealing the ball out from the person on the other team by total accident and shot it back at the goalie who was totally unprepared lol

My favorite sporting memory is when I went to the Lakers vs. Celtics game.
It was amazing :autograph:
The older Celtics team are my inspirations :clover::halcyon:

WhippetWolf

One sporting achievement was getting three MVAL awards for football in my Sophmore year in High School.

- 1st Team Defensive End
- 2nd Team Offensive Guard
- (In general, two, but also Most Valuable Player)

Last edited:

Xosder

My favorite sports memory is my high school lacrosse career overall. I had so much fun and I really improved my skills over the three years that I played.

I mean I'm not nearly athletic/coordinated enough to play sports, but during my junior/senior year I was an ice hockey manager and that was pretty fun.

During high school I was part of Spring Track. We were at a game versing other high schools. While it was my turn to sprint the 100 meter race of my heat (we were one of the last heats for the 100 meter race) I some how passed three other runners and got 2nd place in my heat.

I was just starting my freshman year of high school and I had to join halfway through the year to catch up on homeschooling, but I was placed in PE with all these kids I had never met. They were all messing around shooting basketballs from the half court line and someone tossed me the ball to be nice and I landed a full court shot on my first try. Literally everybody freaked out and it was a pretty good day!

I think this counts as a sports memory.... but my favorite was completing my first dance class when I was six and doing a recital with the class for our parents!

Status
Not open for further replies.