MYVMK Launcher/Wine App Issue??

So I was able to get onto the site via MyVMK Launcher (I'm on a macbook) this morning, no problem. Now I'm trying to open it and first I get this message:
Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 4.11.50 PM.png
which, upon investigation, was simply this image: Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 4.11.56 PM.png

then the screen goes white. I'm hearing the sounds of the main menu and I even managed to somehow click somewhere on the screen that took me to a room, but I can't see anything! And 9/10 times, I just get a black screen without sounds or anything at all! At the bottom of the screen it just says "waiting for myvmk.com..." which it's never said before! How could this change so drastically within the span of 5 hours?? I didn't delete or change anything on my computer! SOS!!!!! :( :( :( :(

MacPat

Contributor
So I was able to get onto the site via MyVMK Launcher (I'm on a macbook) this morning, no problem. Now I'm trying to open it and first I get this message:
View attachment 8227
which, upon investigation, was simply this image: View attachment 8228

then the screen goes white. I'm hearing the sounds of the main menu and I even managed to somehow click somewhere on the screen that took me to a room, but I can't see anything! And 9/10 times, I just get a black screen without sounds or anything at all! At the bottom of the screen it just says "waiting for myvmk.com..." which it's never said before! How could this change so drastically within the span of 5 hours?? I didn't delete or change anything on my computer! SOS!!!!! :( :( :( :(
Download the latest version @ https://mega.nz/#!DJAxgAqJ!IaV3NYJzPXuSsO1gf-00nS9CkYrqbuFFHWZ0ZtvN6Pw