Thorn

Make it Green
So every time I try opening it, it says, "MyVMK Pal Has Stopped Working.."

Then it says the problem is in:
C:\Users\Scottie\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF68C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\Scottie\AppData\Local\Temp\WER424C.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\Users\Scottie\AppData\Local\Temp\WER427C.tmp.mdmp

Whaaaat is happening?

Did you try re-installing myvmkpal? If so, what are your computer specs? Maybe the application is using to much ram causing the application to freeze. Hopefully its not memory leaks.

are you sure you uninstalled the root folder? 8gb is more than enough to run pal though so it cant be that. Maybe its your computer privileges have you tried running as admin?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Very strange. Haven't seen this one before.. Is there any other information in the error?[DOUBLEPOST=1402635460][/DOUBLEPOST]
So every time I try opening it, it says, "MyVMK Pal Has Stopped Working.."

Then it says the problem is in:
C:\Users\Scottie\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF68C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\Scottie\AppData\Local\Temp\WER424C.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\Users\Scottie\AppData\Local\Temp\WER427C.tmp.mdmp

Whaaaat is happening?
Avarice. Any chance you could shoot those files over to me in an email so I could take a look at them?

kolya@myvmkpal.com

Thorn

Make it Green
Very strange. Haven't seen this one before.. Is there any other information in the error?[DOUBLEPOST=1402635460][/DOUBLEPOST]

Avarice. Any chance you could shoot those files over to me in an email so I could take a look at them?

kolya@myvmkpal.com
Unfortunately after the uninstall, they were removed. Now when I try opening MyVMK Pal... nothing happens at all.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Uninstall Visual C++, all the years.. and .net framework. and XNA framework if you have it.

Then reinstall them.

And be sure to uninstall myvmkpal fully by deleting the MYVMKPAL folder from the HDD, ( My Computer >> C Drive >> Program Files ( x86 ) >>MyVMKPal

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Ahhh Re-installing Net Framework helped!! thank you!
I had a feeling it would..

Tech Support always requires thinking outside of the box.. And .Net is a very complex framework engine and the code constantly changes ( in the most easiest of terms to explain ) and sometimes corrupts certain things. Removing the root of a structure mostly always fixes the blemish on the tip