MyVMK unresponsive?

Pirate

✧☠ Marvel Princess ☠✧
I've been trying to log on to myvmk for two days and each time it'll load and then it says "this page is unresponsive" and then i have to kill the page. any idea why it's doing this?

I have used VMK on chrome, opera, internet explorer and firefox. You could try any of those and they should work. When firefox (or other browsers) go unresponsive on me, it's typically because my computer is lagging out and I have way too much stuff running in the background. Try restarting and only running VMK, and see if it goes unresponsive then.

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Clearing your browser cache always helps ! Do a quick google search on how to do it or perhaps install a program to do it for you. Something like CCleaner works great and is free. If that doesn't help then there maybe deeper problems involved.

As Max said, clear your browser. Also, when was the last time you cleaned your comps disks? This will help as well. I always use Chrome and sometimes I get that same problem, but as soon as I clear my browsing info and maybe clean my disks again, it works perfectly. Just remember once u clean all those things to restart your browser window.