[myVMKPal] Regarding a Login Issue

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Greetings all,

I have received a few messages about the issue with myVMKPal that causes the auto-login function not to work. The program will open, say "Logging in" at the bottom left corner, but hang on the Mickey Mouse "MyMagic+" style login (with no animation).

I am well aware of the issue (I encounter it myself) and have been looking for a fix. I will push an update when I solve the issue, though I am unable to give a time frame for completion at this time.

Regards, Kolya Venturi

If you are wondering why I'm having such hard time finding the issue, it is due to the fact that I have only ever encountered the issue on the actual install version/compiled EXE. I have been completely unable to re-create the issue in my development interface, which makes adding solid break-points with good logging more of a challenge. Not hard, just tedious... and I'm lazy... I hope to figure this out soon.

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
If it helps, when this happens I close the program and open it again and it usually logs in after that.
That's what makes it even more confusing to me... why would it work sometimes flawlessly, but other times freeze the whole program?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That's what makes it even more confusing to me... why would it work sometimes flawlessly, but other times freeze the whole program?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
The code! Send me the class and I'll take a look.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
The code! Send me the class and I'll take a look.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I have no idea where it's occurring exactly... I have an idea of what function it might be in due to one clue, but I still don't know exactly... and of course when I'm trying to fix it, I am completely unable to re-create the bug.

All I can be sure of is that the animation has nothing to do with it because the issue has occurred in versions before I added the login animation.