myVMKPal

Kinglaser

Ok while this thread is here, so haven't been able to use PAL for months, on either my laptop or our desktop. I've uninstalled and reinstalled on both, and it's completely up to date. So.. any suggestions?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
um... is it ever going to be back up (after reading what you have written on the site)???
We are waiting to see what the future of MyVMK will bring. The only updates to Pal we will push would be in regards to security issues.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Is there any particular reason to have it down right now though? I understand you are waiting to see what happens but there are some of us who wish to play and cant bc it is down :(
The status of the myVMKPal website has no effect on the game. myVMKPal is still downloadable, and should still function normally.

The official MyVMK website, and the game itself, is not owned, managed, or controlled by the myVMKPal team and any issues regarding game connection should be reported to official MyVMK staff members.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Seriously? You're really going to do this to people who want to still play the game? Let them play MyVMK. That's so dumb.
See my response to Stargirll. If this modification to the website is in fact effecting game play through myVMKPal, I was unaware of such effect and will be sure to check this and/or fix the issue when I have time later this evening.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

@kolyaventuri - sorry. Just with Bird's announcement and the fact that the homepage was changed made me believe that I couldn't access the game anymore via Pal. Today is not a good day to mess with my mind lol. I really need to breathe more before posting. Sorry once again for mis-reading :blush:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
@kolyaventuri - sorry. Just with Bird's announcement and the fact that the homepage was changed made me believe that I couldn't access the game anymore via Pal. Today is not a good day to mess with my mind lol. I really need to breathe more before posting. Sorry once again for mis-reading :blush:
I can update the homepage to have a notice stating Pal is still usable :)