NCAA or Pros?

Just wondering which one most people here preferred watching. Does it differ per sport?

For me, I watch NCAA Football and NFL about the same amount, but I don't really watch basketball at a college level as much as I watch the NBA. How about you guys?

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
I watch a lot of college sports more then professional level sports. I don't know why its just more interesting. However, I do also watch a lot of NHL and NBA too

I watch college football and basketball way more than the nfl and nba. Meanwhile I watch more professional baseball and soccer over college baseball and soccer

MissSimba

I suppose I slightly prefer professional when it comes to football. I'll generally only watch Oklahoma and Alabama play in college football and usually don't care about any other games (except in a few cases). In professional football, I pay the most attention to the Broncos and Cowboys (*sob*), but will also watch other teams play provided it looks like it'll be an interesting match. Games like tonight's, however, I won't bother wasting the money for the electricity to power the TV...

And then I just don't really care about any other sport.

Fiyero

college basketball and pro football
AMEN!! I this is where it's at. I watch a little bit of the NBA, but College Basketball season and March is my absolute favorite time of the year! And I just can't get into College Football in the slightest. Mostly because of the lack of a good tournament system, some I'm hoping that may change more in the coming years considering they've moved to tournament play

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I like NCAA basketball a lot more than the NBA, especially when the Bucks aren't playing well. But I prefer the NFL over NCAA football.