*NEW* Earth Day Ears

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I just want to say that before this thread get's nasty, to remind everyone there is quite a difference between constructive criticism (feedback) and berating someone's work and it's all in how you say it. It's a fine line, but it is there, so when giving feedback or criticism on someone's work you can give your opinion, but it's usually followed by an idea to improve upon the work. Just a friendly reminder for everyone to think about what they're saying before they post, to avoid hurting someones feelings. I in no way mean disrespect.

In regards to the topic at hand, personally I can tell this is just a concept design, essentially a graphic artists sketch if you will. I can see this isn't the finished product, but a mere prototype. And for a simple prototype it's quite good in my opinion. It's something I'd like to see finished and implemented for Earth Day to add in addition to the Green Ears already made. I think they would make a great addition to the MyVMK catalogue and hope to see them in shop sometime in the future.

I commend you on your work Chris, well done. :)

I just want to say that before this thread get's nasty, to remind everyone there is quite a difference between constructive criticism (feedback) and berating someone's work and it's all in how you say it. It's a fine line, but it is there, so when giving feedback or criticism on someone's work you can give your opinion, but it's usually followed by an idea to improve upon the work. Just a friendly reminder for everyone to think about what they're saying before they post, to avoid hurting someones feelings. I in no way mean disrespect.

In regards to the topic at hand, personally I can tell this is just a concept design, essentially a graphic artists sketch if you will. I can see this isn't the finished product, but a mere prototype. And for a simple prototype it's quite good in my opinion. It's something I'd like to see finished and implemented for Earth Day to add in addition to the Green Ears already made. I think they would make a great addition to the MyVMK catalogue and hope to see them in shop sometime in the future.

I commend you on your work Chris, well done. :)
Thank you Ashuri :)