New here, can anyone help?

Hello! I used to play VMK back in the day and I am so excited to be back! I wanted to ask a couple questions. If there is a forum you could point me to? Any help is appreciated!

How do you get pets?
I see all these really cool pins (like the Hocus Pocus Witches), are they from the "specials" of the month?
I completed some quests in the World Showcase, I have a passport but I don't see my stamps. Am I missing something?

Hello! I used to play VMK back in the day and I am so excited to be back! I wanted to ask a couple questions. If there is a forum you could point me to? Any help is appreciated!

How do you get pets?
I see all these really cool pins (like the Hocus Pocus Witches), are they from the "specials" of the month?
I completed some quests in the World Showcase, I have a passport but I don't see my stamps. Am I missing something?
Hi! A lot of people are more active on the Discord: Discord (let me know if they works). You can also find the Discord link on the Newsletter. Pets you can get by trading or winning a pet when a pet is in new crates or special events like Winter Dreams. :D

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
Hello and welcome! I'd like to give you some Hocus Pocus-themed pins, give me a DM here or find me through the discord server if you join or have joined! My game name is Nayru :)