New TinyChat Url!

Oswald

Graham said:
you guys rejected me
this isn't a very accepting environment
it's full of bullies
I didn't want to ban you, but a lot of people were complaining yesterday, we'd love to have you guys, but don't spam the chat, please.

Graham

オミッド
Oswald said:
Graham said:
you guys rejected me
it's full of bullies
I didn't want to ban you, but a lot of people were complaining yesterday, we'd love to have you guys, but don't spam the chat, please.
we were having a conversation? that wasn't spam, spam is just meaningless but those words dad and i exchanged were meaningful.

karkat

i tried 2 join in but i was immediately banned
its an unaccepting and hostile enviroment
i feel distraught and cyberbullied

Oswald

Graham said:
Oswald said:
Graham said:
you guys rejected me
it's full of bullies
we were having a conversation? that wasn't spam, spam is just meaningless but those words dad and i exchanged were meaningful.
Well people were complaining yesterday. Trust me, it was funny to begin with, but it just got annoying after a while for everyone. As I said, we'd love to have you guys.

Graham

オミッド
Oswald said:
Graham said:
Oswald said:
Well people were complaining yesterday. Trust me, it was funny to begin with, but it just got annoying after a while for everyone. As I said, we'd love to have you guys.
well i got annoyed with some other people in there last time too but i just ignored them like a normal person. i don't think you'd love to have us like at all like you're saying because i don't feel welcomed at all.

karkat said:
Why would you even go as far as to say that?
I was there and there was absolutely no form of cyber bullying involved.
If there was, I would've have stuck up for you even though Oswald is my friend and you can take my word on that.
You were banned because of previous spamming of the TinyChat that is hosted and we didn't want to go through it again.
We gave you a few minutes as I do recall to see if you were going to do the same thing as the other day and you did start to do so, therefore, Oswald made a decision and banned you. Sorry that you feel the way you're claiming to feel, there was never any intent for that. I truly am sorry, you are always welcomed. I understand that you are upset. Just, please, don't make such accusations. Especially when they are nowhere near the truth. Thanks.

Oswald

Graham said:
well i got annoyed with some other people in there last time too but i just ignored them like a normal person. i don't think you'd love to have us like at all like you're saying because i don't feel welcomed at all.
I'm sorry you feel that way. If you would have told us we would have worked out those annoying people. Yes, we would LOVE to have you back, we just don't want our chat to be spammed, and it wouldn't have been a problem if SO many people hadn't complained about it.

FoxPaw said:
karkat said:
If there was, I would've have stuck up for you even though Oswald is my friend and you can take my word on that.
You were banned because of previous spamming of the TinyChat that is hosted and we didn't want to go through it again.
We gave you a few minutes as I do recall to see if you were going to do the same thing as the other day and you did start to do so, therefore, Oswald made a decision and banned you. Sorry that you feel the way you're claiming to feel, there was never any intent for that. I truly am sorry, you are always welcomed. I understand that you are upset. Just, please, don't make such accusations. Especially when they are nowhere near the truth. Thanks.
Yeah I totally agree with you fox... Sorry if you feel we aren't welcoming... but you truly are really welcomed whenever. We love having the new people come in, its fun meeting people.

FoxPaw said:
karkat said:
Hi,
I tried to participate in your Tinychat and was instantly banned before even talking. Please explain how that is not an unaccepting and hostile environment. I'd appreciate it.

Oswald

Archer said:
Hi,
I tried to participate in your Tinychat and was instantly banned before even talking. Please explain how that is not an unaccepting and hostile environment. I'd appreciate it.
If you were so-called "mom", the reason why you were banned, is because there was mom yesterday too, and it was also being spammed. If you guys would not come in as mom, dad, and son, I would have never banned. Also, we had random inappropriate people come on, so I did not want to risk it.

Archer said:
FoxPaw said:
karkat said:
Hi,
I am sorry.. I never meant for anyone's feelings to get hurt.

Oswald

Archer, Graham, and Karkat, you should be unbanned now. I'm sorry for the problems that have arisen, please give us another chance. If you'd like to come in, please do not spam the walls.

karkat

Oswald said:
Archer, Graham, and Karkat, you should be unbanned now. I'm sorry for the problems that have arisen, please give us another chance. If you'd like to come in, please do not spam the walls.
please refer 2 us as the collective graharcherkat

Karkat, and Grham I wlll have to agree with Oswald, And fox Due to your contuinesly annouce of a spamming you guys were banned for reasons that shouldn't be rocket science to you! If you would like to come chat with us please do so, and don't make a huge spamming mess we all don't care that you spammed or not however please by all mean control yourself!

Jude said:
Karkat, and Grham I wlll have to agree with Oswald, And fox Due to your contuinesly annouce of a spamming you guys were banned for reasons that shouldn't be rocket science to you! If you would like to come chat with us please do so, and don't make a huge spamming mess we all don't care that you spammed or not however please by all mean control yourself!
Yeah you got to wait for awhile, and that sucks because I had to leave, and make an account so Oswald will make me a mod of the room, and when I try to get back it won't let me back in Tinychat curse you!!