Nice VMK Confessions!

Okay I just have to say something, I'm really liking running this blog, and i'll get help from my friends soon so it runs faster.
But the messages rushing or saying that the blog looked better like this or that, really don't help. I don't appreciate it, and it
honestly hurts my feelings. I don't know whose doing it, but I'm blocking those people from now on.

Okay I just have to say something, I'm really liking running this blog, and i'll get help from my friends soon so it runs faster.
But the messages rushing or saying that the blog looked better like this or that, really don't help. I don't appreciate it, and it
honestly hurts my feelings. I don't know whose doing it, but I'm blocking those people from now on.
Don't let those haters get to you, what you're doing is invaluable to the community right now! I believe we need this more than anything else. If you ever need help with this, I can help you! Message me on skype if you're interested ^_^

This is so sweet! I'm part of another online community where they use confession blogs to spread hate.. It really warms my heart to see you all spreading love instead!

Elle

Yeah, unlike that other one, run by cooltrev or whatever the heck his name is. Thanks so much, Tomlinson!
That one has already been closed, and although his actions were not right, in the end he did close it and apologized to everyone. So I don't think its worth mentioning it again after we all moved on from it. ( ^ _ ^ )