Not loading? ~ Solved

I just wanted to know if anyone else has been having trouble loading lately? As of quite recently, not only have I had trouble loading pages in store, inventory (i removed a lot so its better now but still), but now i also have trouble loading rooms. What i mean by loading rooms is, the actual loading screen to rooms and into the game when you first log on. At times it will load fine but other times it will freeze on loading screen, without having loaded a bit of the bar at all or just a little and then just stops. If I wait long enough (a good five minutes or so) I can finally get into the room and this is a room without a queue need i note. I have a fast running computer and when this happens, i even load another page, anything really (google,forums,etc) to check if the internet is just running slow and it's not. I can load any other site and it loads immediately without any wait, so my issue just runs on myvmk. I understand lately there has been lag and ppl tend to moonwalk or everything in room freezes and ppl cant move or see chat logs, but this is just solely outside of those moments bc of course in those moments it won't load. Just today, idk how many times (as i lost count) i had to relog bc i couldnt get into game in first place or loading into a room.
Like I said, it's been recently in these past few days. Last note, I've been using myvmk pal and i also tried with the client straight from the website and same issues. Cache and images have been cleared as well.

THIS SAME EXACT THING HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME AND ITS TORTURE
i haven't been able to get on on my mac because of this, it doesn't load past the initial title loading screen
but it worked on my dad's pc, so i'm so confused!!!! ugh i want to fix this

THIS SAME EXACT THING HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME AND ITS TORTURE
i haven't been able to get on on my mac because of this, it doesn't load past the initial title loading screen
but it worked on my dad's pc, so i'm so confused!!!! ugh i want to fix this
Good thing someone else is with me on this! Although, I'm not using a mac

it has been working perfectly on my mac for weeks now, so i don't think it has anything to do with it being a mac?
I know mac users have been having trouble for quite some time now. I just finished running a computer virus scan, reinstalled shockwave, removed and reinstalled myvmk pal, cleared browsing history, download history, cleared cache and images, and no better now than before.

Actual loading screens from room to room and into game are still extremely, extremely slow for me all of a sudden from few days ago since quest. Anyone else have this issue and has solved it for them?