Pay It Forward

This was so nice of you! I never had the chance to properly thank you in the game (I disconnected right after we finished trading) so I would like to say THANK YOU now! :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
You are one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I met you I believe about a month ago on teamspeak and honestly, you've become a great friend, someone I'd even like to call a best friend. You'd talked me through a few hard things I've gone through and you've been a shoulder to lean on when I needed it and someone to make me laugh until I cry when I needed to cheer up. You're a wonderful young man, and I'm so thankful for the items you gave to me. I did my best to pass on the items as well, like one of the magic pins I was given. You are so generous and kindhearted and I couldn't be more thankful for your friendship as well :).

I have never seen PayItForward around the kingdom, but I know how much people have been massively collecting and freaking out about items lately. It's a little crazy and unsettling. I'm so glad you're so kind as to hand out all of your items. I know it makes other people's days and is probably making a lot of people happy. So thanks!

Solar what a lovely thing you have done for the community - so kind and generous. Karma is one great thing so may some wonderful things come your way :)

Bug

Thanks for what your doing! its so appreciated!!!

That works too. In return I shall bestow upon you something much more valuable... My love trust and everlasting friendship