Peace <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroacejaki

i have a Sharpie addiction.
“The most beautiful moments always seemed to accelerate and slip beyond one’s grasp just when you want to hold onto them for as long as possible.”
E.A. Bucchianeri

For many of you, I know this will be a woohoo moment. But to others, its very sad. After a very tough decision, I have decided that I will be quitting MyVMK and the MyVMK forums. Yes it was a very tough decision, but I have many reasons as to why I am quitting.

1. The endless drama: This is a child's game, there is no need for the endless drama. Sure Amy threw me a birthday party, I can assure you... I DIDN'T KEEP ANY THING. Who cares if she threw a party for me. Amy is one of my best friends, is it a crime for her to do something nice? I mean think about it this way. This was one of my hardest birthday's yet, I am in my senior year of college and I am away from home, my family, and my fiance. This was not an easy day for me and all Amy was trying to do was be nice and make me feel better. I can tell you this, She did until all of the drama began saying oh she is showing favoritism. WHO CARES. It's just a game.

2. The way people treat others: Most people are super sweet to all the players. I can name a few. However, there are many people I can name by name who need to work on the way they treat others. Many people treat the Staff, Community Leaders, Amy, and Snow with a ton of disrespect. It is ridiculous how much hate they all get. Some people need to take into account that they have lives too. NONE of them are getting paid to do this and most of the time, it affects relationships and real life. As many of you already know, I was a community leader. Honestly it was the best and worst experience ever. Sure we get to help with host events, and sure we get to assist new players, but half of the community doesn't understand what we do. We work under so many rude people, constantly getting harassed all because some people don't understand exactly what we are here for. The community leader program was a program where we have the opportunity to learn how to assist and moderate an online game. Sure we had the opportunity to run our own event, however it wasn't our idea. In no way was it to be intended to make others feel like we were above the other players and I personally want to say I am sorry for making others feel that way. I am resigning my position as community leader and yes, I was also Bambi in the shoutbox. No Song and I weren't messing around. Half the time we were repeating each other by accident. I just want you all to know, I am truly sorry for any drama I had caused. Amy threw the birthday party, not because I asked her to. But because she wanted to. Amy has put so much time into this game and all people do is treat her like trash. Sometimes people ask, would you let your children participate in this? No. easy as that. I don't want my children to associate themselves with an online game where people talk about inappropriate things and I don't want my children to see that. This game is supposed to be rated G.

3. The lack of thankfulness: This is just a nit picky thing for me. For example. Pirates. When Amy first announced it was going to be delayed, many players understood. The second time, no one understood. When is it needed for someone to post about their personal life in order to explain why a virtual game is being delayed. Sure she could have sent an alert sooner than 15 minutes before it was supposed to open, but does it really matter? Its a virtual mini game. Be thankful that each time Amy actually released something that wasn't supposed to be released until much later. Give the poor lady a break. She is going through some hard times. I can tell you this. The way people are acting, makes her feel like ********. Sometimes I wonder why she does this. Why she continues to make people happy when she knows others are going to treat her like ********. Give her a break before she really does something that people will regret. Many of you know she has the power to hit the off button when she wants to, and she will.
This are just 3 of the many reasons I am quitting. This game has changed drastically over the 3 short months I have been on this game. In the 3 months I have made tons of new friends, connected with some old friends, and enjoyed playing around. I will miss the magic, and I will miss the game its self. I think its time for me to stop living in the past, and focus more on the future. I hope the game changes and I hope this helps some people realize they need to fix their attitudes. Have a magical day. Keep the magic alive.

<3 Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.