Photos?

Jackiee

its me, Olivia's "goofy girl"
I haven't seen anything on this recently so, what's wrong with photos? For about the past two weeks I've been trying to take pictures and everytime I take one, for like 15 minutes I'll get popups saying "Photo Connection error" all the time. It's kinda irritating. And when I want to look at existing pictures in my rooms, they don't open? Is this a problem only I'm witnessing or is it for everyone else? I want to take pictures again :(

Cuban

I keep getting that error every time! Sometimes it won't stop popping up so I have to sign off then on again. I just took a picture of me and my friend in a game room and I can't even look through my album because it says the photo thing is disabled. It's annoying me!

Jackiee

its me, Olivia's "goofy girl"
I keep getting that error every time! Sometimes it won't stop popping up so I have to sign off then on again. I just took a picture of me and my friend in a game room and I can't even look through my album because it says the photo thing is disabled. It's annoying me!
I agree. I have so much film I bought so I can take pictures. It still isn't working for me and its been weeks.
I just want to take pictures! :(