please take the "avoid things like the plague" movement far away

gravebound

not actually a grave
i remember while reading bug reports(cant find the exact thread) amy mentioned putting in a thing where the characters would avoid walking into obstacles to make movement easier, but ever since then ive had lots of trouble moving
im a mouser and with this in place movement is unpredictable and slippery, and i've had instances where my character will go in the opposite direction to avoid a wall i'm walking beside. its annoying. not to mention it's almost completely impossible to shake coffins now. there's no way to line up your character with your mouse, so you have to use the arrow keys and even that's difficult.
i've tried using the keys but i do even worse with them.
i'm still getting stuck on stairs and walls, i would gladly take what i'm already experiencing to be able to move and shake coffins correctly.

I agree. I'm a mouser myself with HM and it makes it nearly impossible to play. I'm still good at mansion don't get me wrong...But i'd rather catch 90 ghosts then 60....the movement has been a real issue and its been preventing me from catching the amount i normally achieve