plushies' scribbles ♡

May i please have one as well? :)
It would be nice to have a picture of my vmk self for memories

I dont want to be picky and difficult so do what you think would be best for my character as long as i get to use the whole image as a profile pic. Oh and I like the painted style you used on the last photo you posted

Here is the outfit i chose:
myvmk.JPG

Last edited:

@Moogle the transparency might be a little rough; i hope u like it! :halcyon: i'm still bad at drawing guys c': i also wasn't sure about the color of ur hair either, let me know if u want any colors changed!!

@RockStar_PoohBear i added some flowers for u!! :halcyon:

we're so cute!! i'm still EXCITED ABT URS :halcyon:

do u still want the same reference, etc.? o:

Same about green eyes, but could u use this reference now :) https://imgur.com/gallery/CNp29xT

@Celeste i had to change ur shirt bc i couldn't for the life of me GET IT TO WORK ;w; i added some pastel flowers around it for u though!! :halcyon: sorry again for disappearing before c':

Honestly can i have another drawing? lol i can't resist
View attachment 12839 With a black flip please!
i'd love one please
May i please have one as well? :)
It would be nice to have a picture of my vmk self for memories

I dont want to be picky and difficult so do what you think would be best for my character as long as i get to use the whole image as a profile pic. Oh and I like the painted style you used on the last photo you posted

Here is the outfit i chose:
View attachment 12842
Same about green eyes, but could u use this reference now :) https://imgur.com/gallery/CNp29xT
thanks for the requests! i have a few in my inbox so i will get to these soon :halcyon:

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
If you wanted you could make another for me in the painted style if you needed some more practice! (And no rush, get to it whenever you're bored!)
Maybe me and RDJ/Tony? A pose like this maybe??? idk LOL .. but pls let me give you some creds or something???

If you wanted you could make another for me in the painted style if you needed some more practice! (And no rush, get to it whenever you're bored!)
Maybe me and RDJ/Tony? A pose like this maybe??? idk LOL .. but pls let me give you some creds or something???
i'd love to do this tbh, i wanna learn how to do it soon since i've only done the style a few times.... thank u!! i just have a few requests to get through atm and then i'll be down to try this!!!!

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
i'd love to do this tbh, i wanna learn how to do it soon since i've only done the style a few times.... thank u!! i just have a few requests to get through atm and then i'll be down to try this!!!!
you're totally fine, love! <3 like i said finish what you got first and do this whenever haha. im in absolutely no rush for it!

Crystal

Holy cannoli, your art is a ten. As Allusion said, if you ever have some free time, lmk! I'd love some artwork done from my avatar. <3

I absolutely love these!
I would love one whenever you have the time, <3 I understand you are very very busy.
Holy cannoli, your art is a ten. As Allusion said, if you ever have some free time, lmk! I'd love some artwork done from my avatar. <3
thanks to both of u ♡ c:
im currently doing some paid commissions that will take a little bit and then ill resume these,, if u want one i'd be happy to make them for u ^o^

Hiiiii I'm just seeing these now and I am in LOVE. If and when you have time (commission stuff definitely comes first) I would be so honored if you could do one for me as well, here's my avi and I love the style of Starks, I would just ask that you include kittens if you can, I'm somewhat of a cat lady XD. Thank you in advance and if there's ANYTHING I can do in return don't hesitate to lmk. You rock!

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.29.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.28.45 AM.png