!preload?

it loads all of the items in the room before users enter. It's very helpful for those who lag easily when entering a room filled with items.
Example:
Joe enters a room without preload. Joe has to stand still and wait for each individual item to try to load at the exact same time. Joe eventually is booted from the room for lagging.
Jane enters a room with preload enabled. She has to wait for the room to load before she enters so each item has time to load. She enters the fully loaded room and is able to hang out with her friends without lagging.

It's kind of hard to explain. It doesn't do much for the room owner, but it makes a huge difference for everyone else.

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
Exactly what Elegance said. I set all my game rooms to preload so that when people enter everything is already loaded, especially ones that have a lot of items in them. I also set all my storage rooms to preload so that when I enter them all my items are there so I know exactly what is in my packed storage.

I set everyone of my rooms to preload because it helps with lag.
I especially like preload for ride rooms because then it's fully loaded before you ride, so you aren't trying to figure out what exactly is happening in the ride room.