Pudge's Re-Coloration Shop

Kelsey

this is really good rylan! :cheer:

PudgeTheFish

Ok So if we have a pink cloud.. We've got to have a blue one also ;)??...

Blue-Cloud.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1427240058][/DOUBLEPOST]@Gallifreyan @Safe @Smee TBH I used you 3 for trying to change color of flips and... NEON FLIPS WERE CREATED--- Here u go? XD

Neon Flips.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1427240363][/DOUBLEPOST]And for the last one tonight... Sprouted from neon flip flops... a neon flip hat :)!

Jacob-Neon Flip Hat.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1427240415][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jacob

Last edited:
Ok So if we have a pink cloud.. We've got to have a blue one also ;)??...

View attachment 3956 [DOUBLEPOST=1427240058][/DOUBLEPOST]@Gallifreyan @Safe @Smee TBH I used you 3 for trying to change color of flips and... NEON FLIPS WERE CREATED--- Here u go? XD

View attachment 3957 [DOUBLEPOST=1427240363][/DOUBLEPOST]And for the last one tonight... Sprouted from neon flip flops... a neon flip hat :)!

View attachment 3958 [DOUBLEPOST=1427240415][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jacob
Blue cloud @_@!!!

mark

10 mins late to everything
can u make a black cloud please :)!!!! i dont have one ( :( ) but i think you can find one on your thread ;) these r awesome sauce!!!!!! i used to recolor so much a few years back :D

PudgeTheFish

can u make a black cloud please :)!!!! i dont have one ( :( ) but i think you can find one on your thread ;) these r awesome sauce!!!!!! i used to recolor so much a few years back :D
There's a black cloud in the game :3...

PudgeTheFish

Bump :3 any1?[DOUBLEPOST=1427326640][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the *FAKE* Pink Stitch Hat :)

Pink Stitch Real Item.jpg

Last edited:

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
THATTTTT BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROYAL CLOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'D (INSERT WORD HERE) TO HAVE THAT <3