Queue Bugs

Fiyero

So, I realize there a probably gonna be a lot of bugs for queues so I guess I'll start it off:

I noticed I got in a queue and decided to cancel being in that queue and just go later. When cancelled I was allowed to go to other rooms. However, in other rooms, the queue prompt came back up letting me know me order. If I tried to cancel it again, it removed me from the room I was in and put me back to the map.

I also had a bug where I was number 325 to get into the Elephant Bathing Pool, yet a little after, I was in no problem.

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
Before I got disconnected, I got a message from the myVMK staff, but like you, I was stuck in one of the queues. I don't know what it read, but I know it said there were bugs on the queues that they would be fixing shortly. That was probably one of their main bugs; so, I'm sure they're working with that one first.

DuckSwimmer

callofdutyღ
There's a bug right now, if you try to get into a room and there's a queue and you hit cancel, you're technically still in line for the room since the loading screen occasionally pop-up when there is space in the room. When there's enough room, you're basically randomly pulled into the room like a staff member has summoned you because it's sort of random.

I've been having issues with the queue lines...been sitting in them over and over again for 3 hours (12am-now). I've been kicked out of Adventureland Bazaar twice when i first entered; saying they had to boot the room for a minute. Then the game has crash 3 or 4 times waiting from 35-3 in the line...I just wanna get in the game. I'm getting frustrated with no clear explanation as why

Lisawdw

I waited over 3 hours, went from 30-14... only 76 people online there are issues... either clones at the door cause only 4-6 in the 2 rooms working to get clam but lines of 40 now... something is broken.. the math does not add up..

these were taken at the same time (7:03am EST)
hmmm.. something doesn't seem right seeing as how there is also a queue of 58 in the captain's quest quarters & additional players in other rooms..

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Now there is a message that the fast pass is not working.

This message is after you press ok to get a fast pass.

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!

these were taken at the same time (7:03am EST)
hmmm.. something doesn't seem right seeing as how there is also a queue of 58 in the captain's quest quarters & additional players in other rooms..
exactly, and that the same time, there was a 59 person queue for the captain's quarters.
mathematically, it doesn't add up seeing as there would already be 25 people currently in the room.

Jasmine

Now there is a message that the fast pass is not working.

This message is after you press ok to get a fast pass.
I got that last night, and I'm getting it now as well... However, it also says I'm number 12 in line. I wasn't sure if it was even working for a while...

Also, I can't do anything except wait, because it keeps saying "Sorry, fast passes aren't working right now!" I have a black screen (with the queue number), and can see the toolbar, though I can't use any of its options... I know that's how it is for everyone, though some people have made it sound like it's working for them.. Please fix this Amy :P.

NobodysHere

Now there's a new issue with the Q today. I got in the Q at #6, and was waiting to get into the room. I got all the way up to #1, when I get a message that if I don't move in 20 seconds, I will be booted from the room! Needless to say, I never got in the room, because I was booted. When I clicked the Q again, it put me back at #14! How are we supposed to move around when we're on the black screen with the Q?