Race: In... troduction

Question

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's everyone doing? I'm Holofoil. I used to play VMK when I was younger, then I was introduced to this place after my Disney-loving dad called me on my phone one day and asked me if I knew about this place. I thought he was talking about VMKRevisited, at first.

He wasn't.

Logged in on December, then didn't bother logging back in until pretty much everybody else I knew found out about this place (yeah I kinda wasn't liking the lack of Haunted Mansion) and started playing.

I'm into a wide array of music, but overall, I prefer Electronic-influenced music, along with anything that's flat-out artistic, creative or unique. Radiohead's 'Kid A', Battles' 'Mirrored' and Lightning Bolt's 'Hypermagic Mountain' are just a few examples of albums I absolutely love. I'm also pretty big on western animation and the film industry. Currently working in the latter and loving it, but my biggest dream in life is to make an animated TV show.

I honestly don't plan on spending too much of my time on these here forums, but I thought I might as well make an account before somebody else made one under my username. Also, the Trading Post seems pretty helpful.

So then... Introduce yourselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.