Race Through Epcot - SCORE!

Ranch

You guys did a really fantastic job tonight. I hope Cell is ok, I assumed he had a breakdown or something and sent himself to the padded room ya'll got in the break lounge LOL. I really feel bad for him on how his calendar slot got all messed up with the bugs and the 3 minute early bum rush on his presentation for us.

Jazz and Cherub saved the day for hundreds of us though no doubt, how amazing it is the fun we have here. I hear Grizzly got in on the rescue too, but I missed that part thinking I was still in line to see him on a bugged fastpass screen lol.

Amy's 160+ peep populated room was a great distraction.. and the last sock had loaded just in time to whoosh out of there back to the salvaged event.

I missed work today with a really stiff back (ouch!), and I'm glad for it as I was there for MyVMK chaos history! Chaos that was completely owned and defeated by our hosts.

No ads in our face.. no email nonsense.. just pure VMK fanatics that have been thirsty for 5 years. Thanks Amy and Co! :trophy: