Random VMK Last Day Photos

Fotogirl

I got to thinking about how many pictures I had from old vmk. I have about 65 pics ( I just looked them up and counted) of these Halloween Rooms from different players. Here is a picture I have of the AwesomeAg Halloween room you had in old vmk :)

YES! Almost perfectly symmetrical...definitely my room! Lol

I am pretty sure that room was part of my ridiculously long (& awesome) quest! Do you rememeber the quest? My favorite part was making everyone count the number of ice cubes in my wall of ice! ;)
I don't remember if it was part of your quest or not, but it was part of HalloweenTown. Your coffin teleporter led to one of three Porter rooms I had to connect all the rooms for HalloweenTown.
Here is a pic of one of those porter rooms.

All the pics on the windows was a photo of the the owner of the room which corresponded with their coffin teleporter. The blue Monster door led to one of the other porter rooms and the Narnia Wardrobe led to the last porter room. Basically you could visit 60+ other player rooms from my three teleporter rooms. It was so much fun and I met so many people putting that all together.