Rapunzel's Lantern Dream Pin

hi! I was just wondering how much the Rapunzel's dream pin is worth?
& if anyone has it if they would be willing to trade for it?
thanks!
Welcome to the forums and MyVMK! The pin used to be sold for 500 credits in the emporium in May and are probably worth around 1k-2k now. And I could give you one to help you get started since I am guessing you like Rapunzel but that's just from your name and signature, lol!

Rapunzel

flower gleam & glow
Welcome to the forums and MyVMK! The pin used to be sold for 500 credits in the emporium in May and are probably worth around 1k-2k now. And I could give you one to help you get started since I am guessing you like Rapunzel but that's just from your name and signature, lol!
thanks! & aww, would you really? that's so nice thank you! & yes I definitely do like rapunzel, if it wasn't obvious :lol: We can meet in the fantasyland courtyard if you want, that's where I am now!

thanks! & aww, would you really? that's so nice thank you! & yes I definitely do like rapunzel, if it wasn't obvious :lol: We can meet in the fantasyland courtyard if you want, that's where I am now!
Of course! I love helping out new players in the game to help them start off on the right foot! I am there too! I will try to find you!