Real Life Pumpkin Submissions

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Hello Everyone!
I'm making this fun little thread for everyone to post their real carving skills.
I really like seeing the art carvings in pumpkins and would like to see MVMK Players Pumpkins!

I carved some pumpkins with my Dad yesterday and this was the outcome:

@Tariel I feel like you'll appreciate the mickey mouse one since it looks like your mvmk submission lol

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
this is really late because i just now saw this thread but i figured i would share anyway. here are 2 pumpkin's i have done. the ghost one i did a past Halloween and the witch one i did this Halloween. the witch one is supposed to be me in a witch hat lol. both of them were my own designs. enjoy and let me know what you think! :)

Attachments

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
this is really late because i just now saw this thread but i figured i would share anyway. here are 2 pumpkin's i have done. the ghost one i did a past Halloween and the witch one i did this Halloween. the witch one is supposed to be me in a witch hat lol. both of them were my own designs. enjoy and let me know what you think! :)

You did a really great job, the witch one is my personal favorite! Thanks for sharing (: