Reauthenticate Error?

Exi

Hello all. I've been having some trouble playing the actual game. I've logged in successfully, the little MyVMK Icon bar goes full, but then the screen goes black and redirects me to a Reauthenticate page. I can never move past this step. Is there any way to fix this?

Please and thank you. :)

~Exi

Jasmine

We don't know. I haven't found a solution unless hoping and praying count. I have a thread about this here. I've had the problem since the day after the game opened.

What browser are you on? And if you haven't already, try flushing your DNS cache and clearing your cache and cookies for a temporary (usually only one session) fix.

I've had this problem as well. Sometimes logging out and back in helped me and other times I just waited a while until I tried logging in again. I've heard changing browsers works too, at least for a little while.

It's very frustrating >.<
Hopefully these tips help for a bit!

Jasmine

I got disconnected and suddenly it's back all over again >_>

Jasmine

Yeah, the game is down right now.

its kind of normal during development sorry to say but hiccups bugs and dc are all part of the game and if I remember the Disney vmk crashed a lot also whenever they added stuff

Jasmine

its kind of normal during development sorry to say but hiccups bugs and dc are all part of the game and if I remember the Disney vmk crashed a lot also whenever they added stuff
What does that have to do with the error, though? We all know and understand it's beta, we're just reporting the problems we have, and hoping a staff member will comment on them to let us know how to fix it :)