Redirecting Loop (Can't log in)

sinyn0mirror23

After I get to the "Loading Furniture Data" screen, my client always disconnects with the Tomorrowland Arcade error message (sometimes prompting for a re-log).

I have looked around in this forum, tried Chrome, Mozilla, and IE, downgraded my Shockwave to 10.1, and switched from a wi-fi to a wired connection. I have Norton Security on this alienware, but I don't really know much about how how to use it (shamefully), and I have no idea what to do next for this computer. Is anyone familiar with this issue? I'm gonna go see if my craptop will run the client anyway, but I would be quite ecstatic if anyone could help me find a solution to this issue. Thanks in advance!

Symphony

I've been having the exact same issue since before Christmas! It's not your security system because I have Kaspersky. I've tried so many different things to fix it, but nothing works. I was able to get into the game once at random, but never again after that.

Lost

Try run Ccleaner (and maybe Malwarebytes). It may free up some space and let you log in. I was having terrible lag in-game and nothing would load, ran those 2 and it's been better.

I've had the loop happen to me a few times in the past. It's so annoying. You could also try use a guest account on your computer as it may be browser/ shockwave related.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I'm having the same issue at the moment. And I'm using MyVMK Pal...