Rip Sleepyfancywatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( aw :c

i was hoping this wasn't true when i saw someone had "rip sleepy" on their signature. i didnt know her (never seen her around the kingdom) but i know ooops loved her dearly so.
this must be really heart breaking for him and her family.
im so sorry.

mark

10 mins late to everything
This is so unfortunate :( I would always say hi to her back when I played VFK and she helped in VFK and we would chat! I thought she was one of the most nice players I've ever been friends with :( One sad post after another D: you can go to sleep now :um:

Squid

This is very saddening. I remember seeing her around on the original VMK and even VFK for a short period of time. My condolences go out to her family and friends.

garfield_boy

I haven't been on vfk for months. I just knew about it today when i've been noticing RIP Sleepy on their signatures. I was like oh no please don't let it be her, don't let it be her. It sucks! I loved her and she was my only true friend on both the original VMK and VFK. I felt like i was family. I'm just shocked. I knew she was going through a major illness and i asked her almost everyday, are you getting better or worse. I always played checkers bc of her using one arm. I met her on VMK eight years ago and we've been friends for a very long time. Even Ooops got mad at me bc i did have a crush on her at first but he always put up with me when i was with her. The sad thing is i haven't seen her since early 2012. I even hung out in her rooms for hours waiting for her to come on because i wanted to discuss the issues i've been having with my life at the time. whenever i see ooops on, i would ask him if she was going to come back on and she was in the hospital for the longest time. He told me she was getting a little better and she would be back in no time. Time has passed on! I haven't seen her in three years and i found out about this not too long ago. I am mad at Ooops for not sending me a message or telling me what's her status. I felt like i was the last to know. he had me on his friends list same with sleepy. I just felt left out. I loved her. She was my only best friend bc she would always listen to me. And this is why i logged in just to reply to this post. RIP Sleepy, i hope you're in heaven :(

Pirateboi

Yes, Indeed. Not left out at all. If he could reach out to everyone that had a memory of sleepy he would be sending messages all day every day. She was a very special lady to all of us from Original VMK to VFK. I had the pleasure of numerous phone conversations with her. Consider yourself lucky to have had such an incredible friend. She will be deeply missed by all of us.

garfield_boy

yes she was. Just wish I could at least said goodbye. I miss her very much. I just her name carved on that bench in Victorian park on VFK and it broke my heart not to be at the memorial service. Just wish i could at least said goodbye. It's just overwhelming and depressing. I even thank the VFK staff for doing this in respect for our loyal friend that we lost. Thank you for creating this post in honor and respect for her.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
Best wishes to her family and close friends. I hope you find the strength to heal. Rest in peace, sleepy. I hope you've found your light.♥

Status
Not open for further replies.