Rules

MagicChrome

To be as vague as possible, I believe that we should have less strict rules. For example, people should be able to talk freely about their opinions on staff members, and there should also be some requirements that WILL NOT be bent or broken for "Friends" in order to become staff.

We will get something going soon...

Just as long as your not acting like a complete idiot, Your good! :P

Oswald

I think they're doing a great job thus far. I think we should have less strict rules (because we're not kids anymore), but still strict enough to allow other age groups in, if you know what I mean. I'd hate to have rules that wouldn't make it safe for younger generations to enjoy the game and forums like we did.

It would be nice to express our opinion freely LOL
I'm pretty sure this won't be like a Ricktatorship, guys LOL
these dudes are pretty awesomesauce

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I like that idea, but in order to prevent a million and a half threads complaining and spreading rumors about one person or people in general, i think we should have a Player Complaints and a Staff Complaints thread so that way if we don't want to hear the drama we dont have to sift through it all to find topics to talk about in general game sub-forums.

bird said:
I like that idea, but in order to prevent a million and a half threads complaining and spreading rumors about one person or people in general, i think we should have a Player Complaints and a Staff Complaints thread so that way if we don't want to hear the drama we dont have to sift through it all to find topics to talk about in general game sub-forums.
Agreed.