Scariest movie

I love scary movies! In fact me and my best friend use to have scary movie marathons every Friday night! I want to know what everyone's favorite scary movie is and whats the scariest movie they've seen is!

My favorite is Jeeper Creepers (gotta love the classic!)
BUT the scariest I've ever seen is Dead Silence... Dolls :zombie::amazed::surrender:

P.S. For a reason, of which I do not know, I am currently watching it... LOL no sleep for me!

PrinceLava

Oh I've seen some creepy ones! A few of the scariest I've seen are:

The Sixth Sense,
The Ring,
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Alien,
Eraserhead,
The Evil Dead,
Poltergeist,
The Exorcist.

Ok so not really "scary" but more like one of those wacky horror movies where people are kidnapped and pitted against each other (not like saw tho) is Circle! Its a good movie, not scary at all tho!

Neda

Favorite(s): Halloween, Jeepers Creepers, and Poltergeist

Scariest: I never watched it but I was always told never to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original one) because it's terrifying - then again I live in Texas so maybe that's why everyone I know says it's really scary? idk

DizZurvive

I love scary movies! In fact me and my best friend use to have scary movie marathons every Friday night! I want to know what everyone's favorite scary movie is and whats the scariest movie they've seen is!

My favorite is Jeeper Creepers (gotta love the classic!)
BUT the scariest I've ever seen is Dead Silence... Dolls :zombie::amazed::surrender:

P.S. For a reason, of which I do not know, I am currently watching it... LOL no sleep for me!
Dead Silence had me afraid to sleep alone for about a week.
The movie Mirrors had me terrified to look at anything that reflected. LOL

Dead Silence had me afraid to sleep alone for about a week.
The movie Mirrors had me terrified to look at anything that reflected. LOL
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT MIRRORS!!! D: thats also super creepy!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1464445046][/DOUBLEPOST]
Favorite(s): Halloween, Jeepers Creepers, and Poltergeist

Scariest: I never watched it but I was always told never to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original one) because it's terrifying - then again I live in Texas so maybe that's why everyone I know says it's really scary? idk
TBH I dont find slasher films "scary" lol but thats just me! I live in TX too and a lot of people do find that movie scary lol maybe it is a TX thing lol XD[DOUBLEPOST=1464445083][/DOUBLEPOST] Me and my friend watched that movie and she made me stay the night with her after because she was so afraid lol

Okay so Horror movies are my thing! I've seen so many, it's kinda sad.
Here are my top five all time scariest/creepiest movies (In order)
1. The Descent (Scared me so bad that I was nearly crying)
2. Lake Eden
3. Sleep Tight (My friend couldn't sleep for a week after this one)
4. Goodnight Mommy
5. The Others
6.*BONUS* - The Conjuring (since it was already said, I didn't want to add it twice, still it's an amazing movie)

If you're interested I have a list of what I feel are the best horror movies since 2000 here.
:zombie:

Okay so Horror movies are my thing! I've seen so many, it's kinda sad.
Here are my top five all time scariest/creepiest movies (In order)
1. The Descent (Scared me so bad that I was nearly crying)
2. Lake Eden
3. Sleep Tight (My friend couldn't sleep for a week after this one)
4. Goodnight Mommy
5. The Others
6.*BONUS* - The Conjuring (since it was already said, I didn't want to add it twice, still it's an amazing movie)

If you're interested I have a list of what I feel are the best horror movies since 2000 here.
:zombie:
LOL I feel the same way! The number of horror movies I've seen is ridiculous!