See Ya Later Lovelies

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who actually cared I am sorry to say that I am quitting both the game and the forums. I leave you all with a very heavy heart. I love each and every one of you and nothing can change that. I just can’t deal with all the drama that is going on right now. It is stressing me out. There are many reasons behind why I am quitting.

One is the drama that keeps happening. It is uncalled for and needs to stop. This is a kid’s game for goodness sakes people. The way some of the players treat other players in this game is just ridiculous. What are we five? Grow up!

Two is the blaming. Players always want to blame someone for something that they may or may not have done. It is really depressing those players think it is okay the blame someone for something not knowing if they had anything to do with it and then that person ends up being harassed for it. It is not okay. If you really think it is okay to sit there and bully someone for something then you need to look at your life and think long and hard about what you have done. Put yourself in their shoes and see how it feels for once.

Three is the harassment of staff. Guys, they literally take time out of their lives to make this game a safe and fun place for all of us to enjoy. It literally baffles me that anyone would want to harass them about every little thing that happens. Look at it this way, what if you had some kind of authoritative power (being a little extreme here) and all you got was harassment and hate letters? Would you appreciate that? No. It concerns me that the staff members work so hard to make this a safe and enjoyable game for everyone and all they get is hate mail. When was the last time you told a staff member thank you?

Lastly, I would like to sincerely apologize for any troubles I may have caused, that is why I am resigning my position as a community leader, and as the other Shoutbox Moderator. No I was not fired. I am only quitting because the stress of this community is horrendous. I wish everyone the best of luck.

-MelodyTimeyWhimey

Status
Not open for further replies.