share your funniest stories

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i just feel like the world can get sad and everyone, including myself, struggle with life.
sometimes thinking about good or funny memories can cheer you up!
with that being said...

what are some of the funniest memories/stories you have that make you LOL
anytime you think about them? i wanna hear!

here's mine:

so a while back, my mom lit a candle in our bathroom on the counter.
my sister had to go and a few minutes later i heard her yell, "OH NO! OMG!"
my mom's like, "pshh what's she doing?"
i'm like "i'll go see"
i casually get up and walk in to see a flaming piece of toilet paper on the bathroom rug!
i was like "OMG"
my sister was sitting on the toilet with her hands on her face screaming "AAAAAAHHHH!"
it eventually went out itself ... i was on the ground crying laughing.
still to this day, i laugh so so hard!

Back in the 90s (when I was a toddler) when you still signed up for classes in high school on a clipboard and we were only the second household in the entire town with internet, my brother decided to enroll a fake student alongside himself. They took all the same classes and the teacher learned his name as the false name. Well, my brothers were trouble makers when they were kids. Narrowly avoided juvie and jail because of some higher power (legit, cop was one bad comment away from taking him to juvie). Like, they didn't do drugs or anything violent, they just caused trouble.

Anyway. My brother absolutely HATED his Art teacher. He only took this art class because the chick he liked was in it. He would make the teacher angry on a daily basis and almost always face the potential for suspension. One day, someone said something embarrassing in front of this hot chick and my brother lost it. He almost started a fist fight in the class. The teacher finally had it with him and said "Eddie, you are going to the office and giving them this change of class form. I better not ever see you in this classroom again."

My brother's name is not Eddie.

Let's say for instance, it's Jack. So he goes to the office and is like, "Hey, I'm Jack and I want to change classes. And this old bat handed me this note and said something about Eddie changing classes?"

Changed his class and just walked out of the school. In the middle of the school day.

I don't know. You guys might not find it funny, but it's hilarious to me because he made it through an entire semester of having a false student enrolled in this class. When teachers found out... Holy Toledo, man. Was not pretty.

This other time, my brothers broke into an abandoned house in our town that everyone thought was haunted and for some reason, my other brother, we shall call him Jim, decided, "Man, I really need to use the restroom!" And he uses the restroom in this abandoned house RIGHT WHEN THE COP COMES IN.

When the cop takes them back to my house to tell dad, he tells dad he caught them defecating in the abandoned house. Like, how embarrassing is it to literally get caught on the toilet?

They would also take our video camera (again, 90s, VCR and super exciting when you can shoot video with special effects) and film their own versions of COPS with our mini van as a squad car and throwing the youngest brother against it with hand cuffs. "Aaron Springer" who was Jerry Springer's less successful younger brother.

Like, my life is completely dull compared to them. They lived in detention. I had one detention my entire life and it was for playing with science lab equipment in 6th grade. I conducted another experiment when we were done and then got in trouble... nerdiest reason, I swear.

Hi, I'm the most boring person alive. Nice to meet you.

Okay here goes my funniest most embarrassing story of my life:

Picture this, a family of 4 having a blast at Sea World. I'm about 13 and my brother 10. It was a hot day so we decided to ride the only water ride they had and of course, the line was 45mins + long. We decide to wait anyway. I was so excited to go on the ride. In fact, I was so excited that I wanted to hug my dad and tell him thank you a hundred times for buying us tickets and taking us on vacation. So I did just that. I hugged him really hard and screamed thank you at the top of my lungs. What happened next will forever haunt my memory. My dad (or so I thought) turned around and said, "Umm I'm not your father?"
:wut:
:sorry:

It wasn't my father and in fact, some rando dude in front of us. I almost cried and my parents were literally on the floor dying. For like 2 minutes they couldn't breathe. I was mortified.
To this day, every time we are at a theme park my parents just have to bring it up. I've learned to laugh it off but it was not funny at the time.​

Ahhh! I have sooo many embarrassing stories! Here's the most recent one.... *Clears throat* Once upon a time I was in the hospital after receiving a liver transplant. I walked around the floor everyday so i wouldn't lose strength. One day I decided "I has to pee!" So I got out of my bed (I was able to walk to the toilet bc I walked around the floor and that gave me strength) And plopped down on the toilet! As you know bathrooms in a hospital don't have doors but usually have curtains but DOE-DOE me forgot to pull them AND DOE-DOE me forgot the doctors were doing rounds! So right at that moment MY ENTIRE SURGICAL TEAM WALKS IN! 12 people all the doctors surgeons surgical coordinators and liver experts (which is like 90% male) They were just like oooo we will come back when you are done doing your business... IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!
I was like :whistle: Im not doing nothing! :D

Here's an embarrasing one:

I went to see the Jonas Brothers 3D Movie at this very famous theatre in Los Angeles back in 2009. They had a pre-show and a DJ shows up to get the crowd crazy. They play two games and I get picked for one of them. Little did I know, you had to SING!!! That's right, it was one of those play the song and then finish the lyric sort of game. Well, my turn comes and I get SOS. When they turn the music off and I had to sing the rest of the chorus, I FORGOT THE WORDS!!!! I was mortified especially in front of that amount of people there that day. The DJ makes the crowd sing the right words to me too. I was mortified but I did win a Camp Rock DVD game as well as a t-shirt from the premiere (13 year old me would have loved to go)

This sounds unbelieveable, but trust me it happened. My younger cousin pooped herself in Walmart. They didnt know what to do they left it on the floor and walked away. A lady came over wondering what it was and touched it. She licked her finger. :vomit2:

More annoying than funny, but I ordered a 16" by 20" canvas photo portrait of myself online. I didn't know canvas meant photo on canvas. I wanted a regular photo printed on photo paper. It was near New Year so customer service wasn't available until the day after. Unfortunately I was too late to cancel the order. Now I'm stuck with a gosh dang 16" by 20" canvas photo portrait of myself costing about $50. I'm an idiot -.-"

Well...maybe I'll try making graffiti art on it :D