Shell Mini-Game is back and other Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the hard work you guys are putting into everything!

V_MK

I've got a dream
Excited to hear! Wasn't expecting it until later this month. But... I can't enter the fireworks room? Am I the only one having this problem?

disruler

Excited to hear! Wasn't expecting it until later this month. But... I can't enter the fireworks room? Am I the only one having this problem?
I can't enter via just clicking on it. I have to go to the advanced mode and pick a room. Also after I complete my fireworks matches, it doesnt let me into the lobby or give me credit. Essentially I have to close out and re-load the game.

NobodysHere

I can't enter via just clicking on it. I have to go to the advanced mode and pick a room. Also after I complete my fireworks matches, it doesnt let me into the lobby or give me credit. Essentially I have to close out and re-load the game.
The same thing just happened to my husband and me. I had to follow him into the lobby, because clicking on the map did nothing, then we both got stuck on the end of the game, showing our scores. We had to reload the game also.

Thank you very much!
Bought the Stitch Space Helmet

QueenClarion

I think the game is COMPLETE NOW!!

something definitely had been missing, Castle Forecourt is it! The most amazing part of VMK Walt and Mickey!! Thx!!

Sputnikpotato

Are you guys still having the issue where you cannot get into the lobby. if so PM. I may be able to assist

Miraj

Thanks for re-releasing the Shell Mini-Game! Once you guys get the Nautilus Grotto, and Shipwreck Graveyard working, will the mini-game be moved there?

Status
Not open for further replies.