Some General Questions I Have

Is your lanyard looking a bit empty lately? Looking for some cool new pins to add to your collection? We have just the thing for you! For the month of February, a new pin will be released every day. Yes, you read that right! A new pin every day! Each pin will have something to do with Epcot and have an international theme. That’s 28 days of Epcot pins! Some pins will be buyable, while others will have to be obtained through different means. Have fun collecting and good luck!
Does this mean the newsletter will be updated with the pin and/or how to obtain it every day? Also, will the previous day's pin be retired when the new one is released? Does the Superbowl 2014 pin count as one of these pins?

Don’t miss this month’s HOST Events for your chance to win an exclusive Epcot Entrance Guest Room! Build a room under Spaceship Earth, or host a party complete with a dancing fountain!
How do we get the rooms? Will it be instant? Is it the only HOST prize for a certain event? What if we win more than once, do we get multiple rooms?

Then get ready for a football frenzy! Players will be invited to build “Go Seahawks!” or “Go Broncos!” rooms and invite all of their friends to rally for their favorite team. Staff will visit rooms, randomly giving out football-related prizes!
Will Staff be trading random players or will everyone in the room somehow get the prizes or just owner?

Space X2 Spaceship Magic, available now!
Will this be available the entire month? I know most magic is, I'm just curious because I'm gonna need all that time.
I think that is it...
Any help is appreciated :)

Grizzly

Does this mean the newsletter will be updated with the pin and/or how to obtain it every day? Also, will the previous day's pin be retired when the new one is released? Does the Superbowl 2014 pin count as one of these pins?

How do we get the rooms? Will it be instant? Is it the only HOST prize for a certain event? What if we win more than once, do we get multiple rooms?

Will Staff be trading random players or will everyone in the room somehow get the prizes or just owner?

Will this be available the entire month? I know most magic is, I'm just curious because I'm gonna need all that time.
I think that is it...
Any help is appreciated :)
1.) The Newsletter will not update every day with the new pin. It's up to the players to find out how to get it! Yes, the pins are only available for one day and will retire once the new pin comes out.

2.) The rooms should be given instantly, but if there's a problem with how it works (hopefully not) then it may take some time to award everyone. It is the main HOST prize this month, and yes, you can win a room more then once.

3.) We will be awarding random players!

4.) The X2 Magic will be sold for the entire month of February.

1.) The Newsletter will not update every day with the new pin. It's up to the players to find out how to get it! Yes, the pins are only available for one day and will retire once the new pin comes out.

2.) The rooms should be given instantly, but if there's a problem with how it works (hopefully not) then it may take some time to award everyone. It is the main HOST prize this month, and yes, you can win a room more then once.

3.) We will be awarding random players!

4.) The X2 Magic will be sold for the entire month of February.
Thanks, Grizzly!!

Amy

Head Administrator
^^ I should probably clarify, you'll get a room pin which you can trade around, then redeem in your inventory window to get the room from it. Once you claim the room you won't be able to get the pin back (for now).

Setsuykie

I hope that everyone will get a chance to get into the events. It's annoying when you click in the minute it starts and end up being like 300+ in queue and never get to do anything.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Does the Superbowl Pin awarded for login today count as today's "new pin"?

I hope that everyone will get a chance to get into the events. It's annoying when you click in the minute it starts and end up being like 300+ in queue and never get to do anything.
I agree. This was a problem I had with the VMK_Santa event during Christmas. I tried every night from the very second the room opened to get in, but never made it in by the end of the night the entire week of that event, while others had been in multiple times. So I hope something can be implemented in the future to allow as many people as possible a chance to get in :).

Does the Superbowl Pin awarded for login today count as today's "new pin"?

I agree. This was a problem I had with the VMK_Santa event during Christmas. I tried every night from the very second the room opened to get in, but never made it in by the end of the night the entire week of that event, while others had been in multiple times. So I hope something can be implemented in the future to allow as many people as possible a chance to get in :).
Grizzly said in the shoutbox there WILL be a new pin for today's pin that isn't the football pin. It will be released later because yesterday's was released later in the day.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Grizzly said in the shoutbox there WILL be a new pin for today's pin that isn't the football pin. It will be released later because yesterday's was released later in the day.
So it's not the Epcot "Futureworld - The Land" pin in the Inner-Space Shop?

Can you answer this question?? What are the 5 pins in the Fantasyland Series??
Someone did answer this but just in case you were asking, or someone thought you were asking (like me) about the Sword in the Stone pins you get in Fantasyland, they are:

Tinkerbell, The Cheshire Cat, Alice, Khan and Mushu Chinese New Year, and the Mermaid.

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
I have a new question: I thought the magic word for the spaceship magic was "go for launch". Does this feature work yet? Or did I misunderstand the newsletter?
Magic words haven't been implemented into the game yet (though I've heard they're already working in 1.0). As for the X2 Space Shuttle, I have no idea what its magic word is. xD