Some items dont fit in?

VMKfan

thank you, i appreciate your compliments very much bc i know you dont give them out very often. lol i just make hats and clothing usually, i made the cheshire hat, and the ears this month, and have a few other surprises coming later. I don't make furniture, and i don't think im supposed to tell how many people we have or who made them. I think it's up to them to tell you themselves.
I do give credit where it's due, however lately there has not been anything worth "praising".

I agree with this honestly. It's mostly the furni items having "issues" fitting in the game, I think when I first saw the vending machines (or the hot chocolate mug ,I don't remember any low quality items before then) I wasn't interested at all for that month. It makes me think that they're not trying, but I know they are because I know what it's like to create an art piece and it takes time and you feel you gave it your all. But I don't understand why the clothes look better, more vmk like? Some do look recolor (black tron and darth vader I believe) but honestly they're better than the furni. Since some people are asking quality over quantity, maybe try to idk release some furni that has not be released yet? To replace the handmade items until they are ready, quality wise. The only things that look out really of place this month is the apple pie and bread.
What I said may sound rude yes but it's appropriate criticism, not attacking. No I cannot do a better job than you guys.