Space Mountain Transporters

I just bought the space mountain transporter for my rooms, and they won't work. I placed them in the different rooms and attempted to use them. But all I do is walk into it and nothing happens. I even placed them in an empty room in separate corners and still had the same outcome. I asked for help in the help forum in case I was doing something wrong, but so far nothing has helped. Is this a bug? Is anyone else having problems? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Make sure you place them with nothing around them on all sides. Your avatar enters them from behind
I put them in an EMPTY room. Nothing was in there. I am able to walk into the transporter, but nothing happens. I just stand inside the transporter.

I think there is a glitch with some transporters. Not entirely sure but I've had issues with these items also.
Thanks Prophecy! Glad I'm not the only one.

---------------------------

Make sure you place them with nothing around them on all sides. Your avatar enters them from behind
I put them in an EMPTY room. Nothing was in there. I am able to walk into the transporter, but nothing happens. I just stand inside the transporter.
Do you have multiple sets of teleporters? If so, place them *ALL*
No, this is my first set.

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
go into the room and use the call for help feature, My chair dissapeared once and Palindrome came in and found my chair, and my ring had the wrong thing on it, and i sent a call for help and energy fixed it right up! It might be a bugged teleporter, ( they arent linked, etc.) they might just have to switch it out.

go into the room and use the call for help feature, My chair dissapeared once and Palindrome came in and found my chair, and my ring had the wrong thing on it, and i sent a call for help and energy fixed it right up! It might be a bugged teleporter, ( they arent linked, etc.) they might just have to switch it out.
Ok Thanks Killjoy

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Ok Thanks Killjoy
no problem! hope i helped! :D

Ok Thanks Killjoy
It says for non-emergencies, to use the contact form, so that's what I am going to try to do.

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Ok Thanks Killjoy
It says for non-emergencies, to use the contact form, so that's what I am going to try to do.
That's just from original vmk, they recommend using the call for help for item problems in myvmk.