Special Characters in Names

I've seen numerous ridiculous names such as "something?", "!!!!" and "......" that are just pretty weird.

This wasn't possible in VMK - it should be set up so there cannot be exclamation points or question marks in names, and regarding periods and dashes, you should not be able to start or end a name with either character. Names should start and end with a letter and only have special characters in between, but not multiples next to each other (ex: Example.Name.Dude is fine, but Example..Name...Dude is not).

Jasmine

I saw someone on OVMK with the name ______. He was cursing and I couldn't even report him. I hope it's fixed soon though. Weird thing is, one of my friends actually had their name change to a Guest because the staff thought it was inappropriate. That's what they said, anyway.

Lost

I've seen numerous ridiculous names such as "something?", "!!!!" and "......" that are just pretty weird.

This wasn't possible in VMK - it should be set up so there cannot be exclamation points or question marks in names, and regarding periods and dashes, you should not be able to start or end a name with either character. Names should start and end with a letter and only have special characters in between, but not multiples next to each other (ex: Example.Name.Dude is fine, but Example..Name...Dude is not).
I kind of like it tbh but idk. It wasn't in vmk