starryeyed's writers unite contest ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! :halcyon:

For this specific contest, I'll be giving away a prize once a week to 1 lucky winner! Being that i'm a writer, however, I'd like to base this contest off of writing entries that will either be your "make or break," so that I, too, find enjoyment out of this.

Not a writer? No need to worry being that the minimum writing length for each entry is only 3 sentences (though if you do enjoy writing, feel free to write as much as you'd like). Do note though that each entry submitted will be judged strictly off of quality, not quantity.

On another note, I'll be doing my absolute best in creating the topics of your entries interesting to write about. After all, I want this contest to be both amusing and enjoyable. This is a weekly contest, and a new topic will be presented to you every Friday. You'll only have 2 days to type up and submit your own entry, and by Monday, a winner will be announced for that week's contest. A new topic will then be presented to you again that following Friday, and so on, and so forth.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to send me a private message or simply comment below (though I respond more quickly to private messages).

That being said, this week's topic will be: Enlighten us about a person who went out of their way to make your experience on MyVMK more enjoyable. You could choose either to write about a staff member, a friend, etc.

This week's prize will be (for 1/31/2013) a 2.5k credit spree.

If you'd like to participate in this week's contest, please remember to comment below your response to the previously stated topic, and stay tuned to find out who the winner will be on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.