Starting to not like this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesstianna

When I first signed up back in Sept 2014...I was pretty excited. The people were sweet in the game and now coming back here today.. is just wow. All the people I've met are gone or have completely lost their minds. Luckily I haven't been attacked...but the way how people belittle others over a PIXEL...VIRTUAL...FREE REMADE game... are starting to scare me.... this whole hacking...stealing personal info for threats and creating clones is just appalling. I know this is going to sound rude..but I feel like some players need to take a psych evaluation test. I notice when people argue they always start "It's my opinion!" that's cool..everyone has the right to say something... but if someone states an opinion..don't take it offensive... don't reply back.
Sometimes I wish...that if a person comments or expresses how you are acting..you should not respond back fast... instead take time to read it (Even if it hurts) and ask yourself "Am I really like this? I can see he/she is feeling like that?" If you don't agree what they are saying to you.. just say "My apologies, I'm sorry you feel that way" and move on. That's all I have to say folks. If you guys took it offensively...my apologies and I hope we can see things through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.