): still never can get on.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
is this problem going to be fixed anytime soon?
i cannot get on the website at all on any browser.
i've cleared my history/cashe/ect ...downloaded shockwave.

it all ends up saying that shockwave didn't download properly
& after the funri loading says it needs to disconnect me.

would really be nice to actually be able to play...
never have been able to get on. only once, on a different computer.

Baka

A couple questions:
What browser are you using?

What OS are you using? (Mac, PC, Other)

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling shockwave? When you download shockwave, it comes with an uninstaller.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I mainly use Google chrome.
tried IE, Mozilla, & Safari. nothing works.

I'm using a windows 7, PC.

Baka

I mainly use Google chrome.
tried IE, Mozilla, & Safari. nothing works.

I'm using a windows 7, PC.
I would suggest trying to uninstall/reinstall Shockwave. There may have been a problem with your install. Sometimes if you try to install, when all you needed was an update, it messes things up.

http://helpx.adobe.com/shockwave/kb/download-shockwave-stand-alone-installer.html

You can download the uninstaller and installer individually here.

Also, when you say the website, you just mean the game itself? If that's the case, then uninstalling/reinstalling should fix it, but if you can't access beta.myvmk.com at ALL, then there might be a different problem.

The same thing is happening to my friend. He has tried installing it and uninstalling it and restarting the computer, also tried firefox, etc... I've tried everything to help him but I have no idea how to fix it D': He also has Windows 7 and he's on a laptop but not Mac.

Kore

Yup. Same problem. I've tried everything and nothing has worked.
I hope someone acknowledges this issue and tries to help us out, because I'm stumped right now.

cyre

you want to reboot in between the uninstall and reinstall. also try disabling anti-spyware, firewall, antivirus, etc. see if you notice a difference. try getting a program called CCleaner - it's free, and it's a good utility to 'clean' your computer and remove unneeded files.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I uninstalled shockwave it and now it won't re install when I try to...
this. is. ridiculous.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I don't understand this at all as well. It was working just fine for me a week ago, then I got back from my trip, and now I can't get past the loading screen.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, now it's working for me on FireFox.