stuck on loading screen

the game loads to the loading bar part then it gets stuck and when i exit everything kinda lags for a few seconds. this happens on both safari and firefox. i also updated shockwave flash player so if this is the problem how do i fix it how do i unistall it and install the old one that works

Last edited:
Others have said that the latest version of Shockwave doesn't really work well with MyVMK.

Go to your control panel > Programs > delete/uninstall shockwave
I go to this site for older versions of shockwave: http://www.oldapps.com/shockwave.php

I am using Shockwave 12.1.3.153 and Flash Player 15.0.0.152 (the latest one I believe) if that is of any help. Good luck!

thanks! i have a mac so there is no control panel and i cant find my shockwave i currently have to uninstall it
but if i ever find it i will try to download the 12.1

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
thanks! i have a mac so there is no control panel and i cant find my shockwave i currently have to uninstall it
but if i ever find it i will try to download the 12.1
What version of OSX are you on?

does anyone know how i can do this on mac? i looked under applications but i cant even find the shockwave to uninstall it all i can find is the installer file and other weird file things of it.
should i just instal the old shockwave without deleting the new?

if i just let it keep loading i will dc and it will start all over again and keep doing that till i exit. i really dont want to miss todays haloween items.:um: Anyone know what i should do??[DOUBLEPOST=1414791590][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it is not my shockwave i downloaded the uninstaller it it said my system (10.7) is too old to even have the new shockwave and i remember i downloaded flash recently - not shockwave
However, i uninstalled my flash player from 15 to 14 and it still didnt work so i downloaded 11 and still wont work.........

Im getting desperate :( im really bad at this kinda stuff..

Last edited: